Patient Lift McKesson 450 lbs. Weight Capacity Hydraulic
- McKesson Manual Hydraulic Patient Lift
- Operation optimizes lift capabilities to require less physical effort for raising patient
- High-performance hydraulics for safe and gradual movement
- Sturdy, silver vein steel construction and 6-point cradle design provides maximum strength to raise and lower individuals weighing up to 450 lbs.
- Adjustable width base allows for a proper fit.
- Pump handle can rotate from side-to-side for convenience of attendant
- Offset mast and boom style provides better lift path to maximizes full travel range.
- Masts are interchangeable with bases, lock together and can be separated for travel and storage.
- Standard, 5-inch casters are offset for greater stability and smooth operation
- Easy-to-operate caster breaks provide additional safety and security 6-Point Swivel Bar can accommodate 2 or 4 sling straps plus 2 chain connections
- Includes (2) Sling chains (Sling sold separately)
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: Each